Hi, I am Jakub Jarosz. Welcome to my blog – a place where I publish my technical notes and tutorials. The content is focused on AWS, Linux, DevSecOps, Python and Go programming.
As a lifelong learner I see blogging as a good way to document, learn and share. I like attending technical and business meetups and conferences. From time to time I give talks and organise workshops.
Some of my talks:
- Building Cloud Environments using Python, Packer and Terraform – Data Science & Engineering Club (upcoming)
- Building dev environments with Ansible – Axway
- Embracing Python for Software Testing BDD Style – PyCon Ireland
- Webtest & pytest – Python Ireland Meetup
- Data Driven Integration Testing – Python Ireland Meetup
- Multi-Mechanize – Performance Test Framework – Python Ireland Meetup
- Testing Erlang Cluster – Python Ireland Meetup