Hi, I am Jakub Jarosz. Welcome to the “Code Better Every Day” – a place where I publish my technical notes, thoughts and tutorials. The content is focused on AWS, Linux, Python and Go programming.
As a lifelong learner I see blogging as a good way to document, learn and share. I like attending technical and business meetups and conferences. From time to time I give talks and organise workshops.
Some of my talks:
- Building dev environments with Ansible
- Embracing Python for Software Testing BDD Style – PyCon Ireland
- Webtest & pytest – Python Ireland Meetup
- Data Driven Integration Testing – Python Ireland Meetup
- Multi-Mechanize – Performance Test Framework – Python Ireland Meetup
- Testing Erlang Cluster – Python Ireland Meetup
The obligatory work disclaimer
The opinions expressed on this site are my own. Nothing here is affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by my employer unless explicitly noted.